Construction Schedule maintenance updates
Prepare schedule trend analyses and recommendations
Pearls Schedulers provide “Construction Schedule maintenance updates” through preparing schedule trend analyses and recommendations
- “Construction Schedule maintenance updates” Critical path Schedule analysis; includes a complete graphical sequential schedule broken down by area and also a graphical sequential schedule broken down by trade
- Two-week look ahead
- Cash Flow Projection in CPM schedule
- Monitor cost performance while detecting the variances from planned in the construction schedule
- Risk as well as delays assessment
- Identify major areas of slippage
- Delay impact analysis and also recovery actions
- Develop narrative report; shall include activities started in the month (with actual start dates), activities completed during the month (with actual start and completion dates), activities in progress (with estimated remaining durations), and also activities scheduled to start in the following month (with estimated start dates).
A list of approved logic changes.
A list of proposed logic changes, new activities, as well as deleted activities.
Recommendations for adjusting the Construction Progress Schedule to meet contractual milestone completion dates (includes why the schedule needs to be adjusted, e.g., change orders in the construction schedule, weather delays, contractor resources, etc.)